Thursday, May 28, 2015

Honey Cherry Vanilla

I grabbed this at the Whole Foods Co-op in Duluth to go with my slice of bacon and dried tomato pizza. That's real Wisconsin honey! Not that Wisconsin honey is any different than any other honey, but they make a point of it. And you better like honey if you get this pop. It was the dominant flavor with my first sip. I looked in the bottom of the bottle and could see something syrupy swimming around there. I assume that was more honey, so I gave it a gentle whirl to mix it up. Not too fizzy, so no problems there. The honey definitely subdued the tartness of the cherries, which is fine I guess. But there wasn't much room left for the vanilla. A little less honey and a little more creaminess would have made this a better soda. But pretty decent, if you like honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment