Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Trader Joe's Ginger Beer


I don't know why it's called “beer” or what is “brewed”, but it's not bad. I picked this up in the liquor store part of Trader Joe's in the north suburbs. Ginger beers are usually too much ginger for me, but I've found a couple “brewed” ones that were pretty good. This is also an unfiltered. They don't mention it, but there were flaky things in the bottom of the bottle. I took a chance on it because it has lime and lemon juice in it, my favorites. Those flavors mixed nicely, not too tart. It also has “natural” flavors, which you never really know what that could be.

It also has real ginger extract. You really feel that on the back of your throat. It doesn't stick though, like some ginger beers do. The lemon-lime comes through, like a Squirt, only better. They let me buy a single, but I would definitely go back and get the four pack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment