Saturday, January 2, 2016

Obligatory New Year's post

I know I usually do a New Year's post, but you should also know that I hate doing anything on a schedule. I think it's the best way to take the fun out of it. If you look back at my other New Year's posts, I usually make wild, impossible resolutions that I don't keep anyway.

So, instead, this year, I'll just suggest a book.

Islam and the Future of Intolerance. By Sam Harris and Majid Nawaz.

It's short and packed with information. It is the best thing I've found on the current situation with Islam. It covers the spectrum of belief and experience. Majid was once a recruiter for a Islamist terrorist organization and is now a political analyst. Sam is, well, if you don't know who Sam is, you haven't been following this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment