Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020

Yes, I've been remiss in my blogging duties. My writing energies have turned to fiction. My attempt at a blog series to explain my spiritual "Theory of Everything" petered out. Not so much petered out, as I realized that either I get a degree in something like history of the psychology of religion and write some obscure paper on a detailed aspect of the mind, or, I try to write something people will actually read. So, that's what I'm doing these days.

Maybe I'll start publishing excerpts.

BTW, there is no year zero, so this is the end of the teens decade. Just like you normally count. Do you start counting at zero when you are counting something? No. You are not a computer. You count, 1,2,3, up to 10. That's a decade. Your welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment